Gas Leak Detection Perth
Gas leaks can be deadly—Hire Churchlands licensed gas fitters to detect any gas leak and repair any potential hazard
Gas leak detection is very important as a gas leak can be dangerous to you and your loved ones. A gas leak often does not have an odour (although it can sometimes smell like rotten eggs) so it is difficult to detect. If the leak is left unrepaired, it can result in serious consequences, such as an explosion.
We have years of experience and the correct knowledge and training to detect and repair a possible gas leak. Our expert Perth technicians will check over the property and make sure that you are safe. If we find a leak, we will work quickly to repair it.
Your safety is our number one concern, so we want to make sure that any gas leak on your property is dealt with as quickly as possible. If you suspect a gas leak, leave the property and open the doors.
Extinguish any open flames and avoid causing potential sparks by plugging in appliances or using your phone. Do not smoke or light a match and do not start your car if it is near the house.
Call us right away for gas leaks repair and we will deal with the situation promptly and safely. We will work quickly to take care of any issues so that you can reduce your amount of down time.
Call Us to Prevent Gas Leaks
- Our licensed plumbers will help to make sure that your gas appliances are properly vented and installed.
- We can install a carbon monoxide detector, natural gas detector and a gas shut off valve.
- We can also perform a gas test of your entire system by adding a pressure gauge to the line or order to determine if there is a leak.
- If you hear hissing sounds coming from your gas line, this can also point to a possible leak.
- If you notice a patch of dead vegetation in your yard, this could be caused by the gas line leaking into the surface and killing the plants.
- All gas leaks detection and repair in Perth will be carried out by our qualified Perth technicians.
A gas leak should never be ignored as it is potentially quite dangerous. Give us a call and we will show up as quickly as possible. If you suspect that there may be a gas leak on your property don’t hesitate, call us right away.